You have your license and you have your first motorcycle. How do you look after it?
No one told you that your new pride and joy would require regular cleaning, maintenance and care did they? Looking after your first motorcycle can be a bit daunting. There are a number of daily, weekly checks and adjustments that your bike needs to keep it running safely and free of expensive mechanical damage.
The good news is that looking after your motorcycle is not too difficult – if you know how! Let us show you in our Basic Motorcycle maintenance course.
David, I had the pleasure of attending the motorcycle maintenance course. My thanks for an enjoyable and very informative morning. The presentation of the course was excellent. You guys seem to have a knack for making training a heck of a lot of fun.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Your motorcycle if you have one!
- Your owner’s manual (if you have it) and the toolkit supplied with your motorcycle.
We will provide all the other tools and cleaning equipment required. We also demonstrate on our bikes if you can’t bring yours.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- General care and cleaning of your motorcycle
- Pre-ride machine safety check system
- Regular maintenance including tyres (pressure, wear etc.), chain adjustment and lubrication, oil and other fluid checks, electrical, brake pads, levers and cable care
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The cost for the course will be $150 per person and is approximately 3 to 4 hours long depending on the number of participants. Morning tea is provided.
The course is conducted in our workshop at our premises at 7 Cossom Place in Bayswater.
The course will run from time to time. We will email everyone and post information on our facebook page when courses are scheduled. If you or your mates are interested you can contact us to be added to the list or request a course to be run.